Absolute Rehab is here for you and your physiotherapy needs during COVID-19. Our virtual physiotherapy services allow our team to continue providing effective assessments and treatments to our patients.
WHAT IS VIRTUAL PHYSIOTHERAPY:
Get the physiotherapy help you need while still following proper physical distancing procedures! We know how important it is for everyone to be following the isolation protocol set out by Health Canada, so we are now offering our patients remote physiotherapy support. Effective immediately, we are providing virtual physiotherapy consultations to provide medical direction and help answer any questions you may have about your health and wellbeing. Our hope is to help patients determine if their situation requires an immediate visit to the Emergency Department, Family Practitioner, Emergency In-Clinic Assessment/Treatment, or a Guided Home Program.
By contacting patients through secure email, phone, or videoconference platforms, we are able to delivery remote health care services and connect with our patients. Our Senior Physiotherapist and Clinic Director, Greg Heikoop, will be completing all consultations to provide continued care for our clients. Virtual physiotherapy allows our team to assess, treat, and education those with a wide range of injuries and ailments. Absolute Rehab Centre is here for you and your health during this uncertain time. Contact us via email so we can help ease your pain from the comfort of your own home.
Ready to get started? Send us an email!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF VIRTUAL PHYSIOTHERAPY?
Some benefits of our virtual physiotherapy consultations include:
- Virtual face-to-face appointments with one-on-one expertly guided therapy sessions
- Clear instructions for step-by-step therapy and home exercises
- Real-time feedback, regular progress tracking, and frequent check-ins
- Coverage from many insurance plans
- Compatible with any device including mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops
- Convenient appointment time selection to fit your schedule
Our virtual physiotherapy consultations allow us to:
- Perform a complete and personalized assessment of your condition and physiotherapy needs
- Evaluate your strength, range of motion, and any movement limitations to establish methods for managing your pain
- Recommend home exercises and stretches that we will carefully guide you through
- Provide helpful visual aids to ensue all movements are done safely and properly
- Help you understand where your pain is originating from and how to prevent further pain
- Outline any additional treatments or mobilization techniques that will be beneficial to your rehabilitation
HOW OUR VIRTUAL PHYSIOTHERAPY WORKS:
STEP 1: EMAIL TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Email email@example.com to setup your consultation. If you are a new client, this is your chance to outline what you hope to gain from physiotherapy. Feel free to include any relevant information so we know a little more about you before we begin. Please outline what days and times work best for you.
STEP 2: WELCOME EMAIL SENT AS CONFIRMATION
We will respond with a confirm email that will include the date and time of your initial assessment with clear instructions. At this time, our team will also be able to answer any additional questions you may have about our services.
STEP 3: INITIAL VIRTUAL ASSESSMENT
We always begin with an initial assessment to collect important information, medical history, and examine your current condition. From there, we will be able to create a personalized rehabilitation and home exercise plan for your unique needs. Our goal is for you to know exactly why your pain is occurring and how we plan to help.
STEP 4: GUIDED THERAPY SESSIONS
We will continue with regularly scheduled virtual physiotherapy sessions. We will be able to guide you through your rehab process to ensure you are doing your exercises safely and properly. Please feel free to ask any questions throughout these sessions.
STEP 5: FOLLOW UP
Throughout our sessions with you we will continuously follow up and check-in with your progress. We want to ensure that all your physiotherapy goals are met so that we can enhance your wellbeing and overall health.